Thursday, March 24, 2011

24 weeks + pollen is killing me

I was feeling good until this past Monday night and allergies took over. Its a bad combination to drink lots of fluids to help wash out all the effects this pollen brings on and to be pregnant and have to pee a million times a day anyways. I have tried to be medicine free pretty much this entire pregnancy, but I figure if it comes down to either taking medicine or being miserable and not sleeping, I'll take the medicine. Here's for hoping it helps!

Besides allergies, I'm feeling great. I feel like I am getting bigger by the second which is cool because I can feel baby girl so much more now but I know at some point I will want to go back in the other direction. Glen has finally felt her move now too, and when she is kicking really strong you can see my stomach move!

I already finished registering. Although there will be no showers until May, I wanted to go ahead and get that part finished! It was a bit overwhelming! There is so much stuff you could buy for a baby. I know so much of it you won't need, but we are new to this. We really have no clue. So Glen and I made decisions on all the big stuff and decorating type stuff, and then I took a mom friend with me to help with all the "technical" stuff. She was so helpful. Thanks Shari!


14 weeks, 18 weeks, 19 weeks, 21 weeks, 22 weeks

1 comment:

  1. you look so cute! big fan of that color and shirt on you! love you!

    ReplyDelete