Tuesday, February 15, 2011

19 weeks + A not so V-day

Here I am 19 weeks. It's a little over a week until we get to find out what gender baby scogin is. It seems pretty even whether people think its a boy or a girl. Even Glen and I are divided. Glen wants a boy. I want a girl. I think neither of us really knows what to do with the other gender. I grew up with 2 sisters. Glen grew up with 2 brothers. So I think its natural for us to want what seems normal to us. Either way we are super excited.

I have started to feel the baby move. Well I have been feeling something for about 2 weeks but wasn't sure if it was really the baby or not. I had been told that those first movements felt like a gas bubble or something of the sort. I can't really explain what it felt like. All I know is it is happening more often and now I know it is baby scogin.



Our valentine's day consisted of nothing valentines related except my shirt in the picture above. When I mentioned on Sunday that maybe we could go out to eat next weekend (me using valentine's day as an excuse to go out to eat of course), Glen responded, "You know I don't really do valentine's day". Code: I didn't get you anything. That was totally fine. I didn't get Glen anything either. I just want an excuse to go out to dinner and maybe get some cupcakes!

14 weeks
almost 18 weeks

3 comments:

  1. Basically I love that shirt! I want one when I am preggers!

    ReplyDelete
  2. cute shirt and pics!! (where'd you get it?) you're so tiny! :D

    ReplyDelete