Monday, February 7, 2011

Almost 18 weeks + something fun

I feel like I just popped this past week. Its like my abs just gave up and let my baby bump win. Although depending on what I wear I can still hide (like I would want to) that I am pregnant, but anyone who knows me will certainly be able to tell. So here it is...almost 18 weeks.



Check out 14 weeks here.

Also, something fun...I have added a poll on the top right side of my blog so that you awesome readers can vote whether you think baby scogin will be a boy or a girl. We get to find out in a little less than 3 weeks!

Some lucky reader who votes correctly will be chosen and they will get to name baby scogin! Just kidding...we are not that crazy, but I thought it would be fun to see if one gender wins out against the other.

P.S. If the poll won't let you vote for some reason (blogger can be kind of fidgety sometimes) feel free to leave a comment instead!

5 comments:

  1. You are so cute! And I noticed your name is not on the church prayer list for expecting mothers.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Yeah...it won't let me vote, says I have to be signed in, which I am. I think baby Scogin is a BOY!!!

    ReplyDelete
  3. i think boy
    -winnie-

    ReplyDelete