Saturday, February 26, 2011

Its a ...

To announce our awesome news we decided to throw a Gender Reveal/Game night which really ended up with being a Wii night. Wii dancing and Wii sports was pretty much awesome and I am sure we looked awesome doing it. We had everyone dress up in either blue if they thought it was a boy or pink if they thought it was a girl. We revealed the gender with either blue or pink cupcakes that were iced white so you couldn't tell until you opened it up.


(I should apologize for my grainy picture that is a result of no flash and our bad indoor lighting. I am hoping that we can replace our point and shoot which is usually good enough for a "real" camera, all in the name of the baby.)

Total count: 8 for the blue team and only 5 for the pink team. Abby is neutral.

Glen and I dressed appropriately for the gender we were hoping for...


So with out further adieu...


we



are



having



a



GIRL!


4 comments:

  1. yay glen and miriam! congrats! we are so excited! :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. I LOVE your baby belly! What a fun party. Wish we were there! So excited for Baby Girl Scogin. (:

    ReplyDelete