Tuesday, March 8, 2011

A letter from Cosmo

dear humans that live in MY house,

Thank you for letting me out every morning when I stand beside the door in the kitchen and meow as loud as I can. I wouldn't have to meow that loud if you would attend to me quicker though. Also, you are kind of crowding my sleep space at night so if you could move your pillows apart a couple more inches I would appreciate it. Thank you for the taste of chinese food the other night. Please feed me that every day. Also, I am so much happier now that I don't have that collar on and you can scratch me so much better. If I were you I wouldn't go looking for it. You will never find it. Plus now that I don't wear that dorky thing with the tag that has my name on it I am much cooler according to the other neighborhood cats.

sincerely,

collarless Cosmo

1 comment:

  1. love it. think this should be a new series...letters from the pets...

    ReplyDelete