Tuesday, March 1, 2011

A good day

I am having one of those days, a good day that is. Maybe it was yesterday coupled with some good things today. I love rainstorms, and we had quite a rainstorm last night. For whatever reason, I love them. They make me feel calm. I walked Abby with a friend yesterday for an hour. AN HOUR! After not really excercising and instead taking Abby to the dog park while I stand there and Abby runs around, it felt good. My feet were hurting a bit afterwards, but today I woke up feeling great! I made a new dish last night. Pictures/post on the Pioneer Woman's White Chicken Enchiladas will be coming soon. This morning I got a free cup of coffee from starbucks (decaf of course), and I might be stopping by krispy kreme to get a free donut this afternoon. My office finally feels good in terms of temperature. The A/C has been out and yesterday was a doozy. Now its a cool 60 degrees and breezy. Its almost like I am getting to work outside! I am wearing a skirt and open toed sandals (Have I ever told you that I don't like my feet to feel closed in. I might have feet claustrophobia). I am also eating fresh fruit (of which we now have a grove on our kitchen counter). 

Also, Glen finished painting our baby girls room last night (pictures coming soon!), and I think we are getting close (at least in the next couple of weeks) to choosing a name.

I am so thankful for all the blessings God has given me.

No comments:

Post a Comment