Monday, March 14, 2011

Cheddar Herb Biscuits

I have been waiting to make these biscuits, but I knew I would eat more than my share of them so I wanted to wait till we had a lighter, healthier dinner to go with them. Sunday night we finally grilled some chicken for a grilled chicken salad. This is something we had put off for quite a while because we have been busy or it got to cold at night. Well, yesterday was perfect. It stayed light outside longer and the temperature was just right. We spent practically the whole day with our doors open. I missed the grill. I am not sure if this chicken was especially exceptional or maybe its just been that long since we grilled something.

I only made the bread part of the biscuits not the topping. I also made 12 full biscuits instead of the mini ones. We added a bit of butter in between each biscuit, and it hit the spot. These would be phenomenal with a little bit of ham in between. I plan to try that later this week!



No comments:

Post a Comment