Friday, September 10, 2010

Friday Confessions: I was trunked

I am the youngest of 3 girls. I think being the youngest means you will be picked on by your older siblings until you are older and can beat up your scrawny middle sister. Sorry Carrie you were kind of scrawny. I have already told you about when my sisters used my fear of spiders to then make me deathly afraid of sweet gumballs, and trust me there are many more stories, tons really.

My oldest sister came to pick me up from elementary school one afternoon. She had the best an idea. She parked a little ways from the carpool line and had my middle sister get in the trunk. Yes, the trunk. Was this at all safe? Oh no. I am pretty sure it is illegal for someone to ride in the trunk of a car. She drove around the pick up line and told me to put my book bag in the trunk which is unusual but remember- I am in elementary school. I don't yet grasp those kind of clues that something is up. So I opened the trunk. Carrie jumps out and out comes a deafening scream. The funny thing is this story came up this past weekend and it was the first time my mom had ever heard it. I wonder what other past torturing she doesn't know about.

Me, Rachel, & Carrie

No comments:

Post a Comment