Thursday, September 16, 2010

Some new things

Sometimes I look back on the posts that I have written on our blog, and it seems like all we do is eat or hang out with the pets. I promise we do more than just those things. We would be pretty lame otherwise.

We started two new things this week. I started a ten week excercise program at USC which meets at 7 a.m. every Tuesday and Thursday. Yes, 7 a.m. That means I leave the house at 6:40 a.m. Its still dark then. I just finished my second session today. I have two feelings about it so far. At this point I feel invigorated (as excercise usually makes you feel) and I feel like I am about to die. I am so sore that if I have been stationary for only 2 minutes I then start to experience excrutiating pain in my entire body. Well maybe its not as bad as it sounds. I can be dramatic.

Glen is starting a new program/study/group called SALT with some of the men in our church. I am so excited for him and cannot wait to see how he grows!

Sadley though we have so many things that I can just get worn out. I had something Monday night. We both had stuff Tuesday and Wednesday nights, and Glen has something this Thursday night. At least some of these activities are bi-weekly so we have at least one easier week. I am looking forward to this weekend. I plan on cooking a nice dinner for us on Friday and hopefully we will start some new art/decorating projects for the house.

1 comment: