Thursday, September 2, 2010

Chicken Spaghetti

Kind of a weird name. Not really appealing. I don't think that this recipe is catching anyone's attention with its name. That's why pictures are always needed. This is another Pioneer Woman Recipe. I am always looking for easy/good cassaroles. This one is definitely a keeper. I can imagine this will be a fantastic recipe for the Fall. You know when you are craving that warm comfort food and the air is a bit nippy. Oh, I can't wait for Fall. I already have a mile high list of things to cook/bake with pumpkin, apples, and cranberries. But for now, if you are looking for a new cassarole recipe, try this one!



2 comments:

  1. I have never made this myself, but someone brought it to us after I gave birth to Roper. It is absolutely delicious!

    ReplyDelete