Friday, September 3, 2010

Friday Confessions: What I like

Sorry this came a little early and I can't figure out how to unpost until tomorrow morning...

Instead of a typical Friday Confessions that would normally tell an either stupid or embarrassing or funny story about myself or my beloved when he lets me, I decided to make a list of things that really make me happy. I am going to give you a break from the crazy because at this point in my blog history you might think I am a little fill in the blank, and I am okay with that. We all have a bit of peculiarity in us, and I am embracing mine. So here it goes…

1. The color pink

2. Flamingos (hence the color pink)


3. Pigeons (not sure why but sometimes they make me bust out laughing!)
Note: If you are EVER playing Apples to Apples with me and you have the pigeon card, play it no matter what the adjective is and I promise you will win!


4. Browsing through Wedding Magazines and Home Improvement Magazines

5. Talking for the pets (hey, they need a voice too!)

6. Eating outside

7. Coffee


8. Fall


9. Pumpkins, Apples, and Cranberries

10. Blogging

11. Playing and winning board games

12. Relaxing on a Sunday afternoons

13. Waking Glen up on Saturday mornings

14. Petting Zoos


15. Dressing up


16. Wearing Costumes


17. Dancing around the living room

18. Chick Flicks and kid's movies

19. Crafting Crafts and painting pottery

20. Taking Christmas card pictures

21. Baking and cooking and eating

22. Ect.

2 comments:

  1. We played Apples to Apples tonight and I totally used the pigeon card for JP and he didn't choose it!! When I asked him why, he said "I'm not Miriam!"

    (:

    ReplyDelete