Sunday, September 19, 2010

Stuffed Zucchini

I am becoming more resourceful while couponing. I am trying new things, and learning new ways to cook. I bought some ground turkey this past week because it was on sale, and I have never made anything with ground turkey before. I know it is healthier than ground beef and have heard you can pretty much substitute it with many recipes. This past week I made dirty rice with ground turkey for Glen to take to work for lunch. I saved some to use for dinner this weekend, and I will cook the remainder in spaghetti next week. I saved some yet I had no clue what I was going to make. That's when I decided to use the Food Blog Search to find a recipe. I found this Stuffed Zucchini recipe and decided to go for it.




I also threw together this bread which turned out pretty tasty. I used leftover pizza dough and topped it with cheddar cheese and jalapenos. I think this would be great with some chicken chili which I am currently craving!

No comments:

Post a Comment