Tuesday, August 3, 2010

Failure and a Belated Multitude Monday

I fell down on my duty to post my Multitude Monday list yesterday. I wasn't feeling very thankful. I thought no one would notice. When I think about it I really failed because the reason I was starting this list was to grow my thankfulness by looking at the blessings God provides everyday. So by not posting I am just giving in to my naturally unthankful spirit. Thank you Amber for reminding me to be thankful!

So here it goes...a little belated.

168. accountability from friends
169. loaned books
170. my camera
171. old furniture thats new to us
172. hearing C giggle
173. seeing Glen make C giggle
174. free stuff on the side of the road
175. friends who will listen and pray for you
176. God's abundance of grace

Week 14

2 comments:

  1. So happy to see a Multitude Monday, even if it is Tuesday! Miriam - don't get too down on yourself, most people (like me) don't make lists (like you) even once a YEAR of things they are thankful for. The main reason I noticed your weekly entry missing is because I look forward to reading it since it reminds me of all of the little things in my life God blesses me with that I completely forget about. Jonathan & I talked about making a list like this after you first started doing it... and then it never happened. Maybe this will be the driving force for us to FINALLY start doing it! (:

    ReplyDelete
  2. thanks for posting! you're doing so well with your blogging! also, what did you get on the side of the road? i got a semi crappy chair that has some fun potential!! :)

    ReplyDelete