Tuesday, August 24, 2010

BBQ Chicken Pizza

Saturday night I was really craving some BBQ Chicken Pizza. We had all the ingredients except pizza dough which I would normally make from scratch, but I was lazy. Plus, I didn't want to get my freshly cleaned counters dirty again, and I make a HUGE mess any time I make any kind of dough. So I picked some up from the grocery store. If you are going to make your own use this recipe. If you are going to buy it then try Publix, Earth Fare, or the Fresh Market . They have bags of ready to go pizza dough. Don't buy the can dough. Its okay, but you will thank me if you use the freshly made dough. I promise.

BBQ Chicken Pizza

Pizza Dough
Cornmeal
BBQ Sauce
1 Cooked Chicken breast cut up
1/4-1/2 onion sauted
Feta Cheese
Mozzarella Cheese

Roll out pizza dough on floured surface. Sprinkle Cornmeal on pan and place dough on top. If the dough is thick cook at 400 degrees for five minutes before topping. Otherwise, spread BBQ sauce on dough. If you like saucy pizza make it saucy if not then don't. It's all up to preference. Then top with mozzarella, chicken, and feta. Bake at 400 degrees (15-20 minutes) until cheese is bubbly and crust is golden brown.




Yum!


No comments:

Post a Comment