Thursday, July 29, 2010

My favorite part about Thursdays...

...is eating spicy and sour soup. Every Wednesday and I mean EVERY Wednesday on the way home from volunteering at youth group Glen and I make the trip to Egg Roll Station which closes at 9 so sometimes it is a rush to get there. We share a meal. Glen gets an eggroll, and I get Spicy and Sour soup for lunch the next day. Why do I get lunch for the next day? Well, that one meal that we share on Wednesday night also makes enough for Glen the next day for lunch. So, it's only fair that I get chinese for lunch too! $8 and some change amounts to 2 dinners and 2 lunches. This is seriously the best chinese food in town. We don't go anywhere else. Once we did and I have regretted that decision for awhile. I might still be getting over it. Go try some. You will not regret it.

Don't let me forget to tell you, they only take cash. They might be located next to a chicken plant so not the best ambiance so plan on take out, and they might just have "Go Cocks, Go E'rolls" on the sign...my kind of place.

3 comments:

  1. When my wife & I lived closer, the General Tso's and a side of fried wontons was a staple to my diet. Great place.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Yum! I love that place! Although I would never recommend "eating in." So...you weren't at the WIC Council meeting tonight so I might have definitely nominated you to chair a committee for a new church cookbook. Your recipes look so delicious!!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Is this the Eggroll station next to Al's upstairs? I thought you said that place was bad.

    ReplyDelete