Saturday, July 10, 2010

I appreciate cows

Yesterday was COW APPRECIATION DAY, and let me tell you I appreciate cows! I appreciate them so much that I might have definitely ate breakfast, lunch, and dinner at Chickfila! So here's the deal- you dress up like a cow and get a free combo meal. FREE!

Most of the group


We ran into the McFarland's at the church, and Sara Cate just had to put on a cow costume and get a picture with the big girls!


The whole group with the Chickfila Cow


Mmmm. Look at all our free food!


Only the hardcore people paint their face.


After eating at Chickfila for dinner we went to see Despicable Me! It was very cute. Then on my way home I got stopped at a police checkpoint, and I was still wearing my full cow costume (including facepaint). Awesome. Let me just say I gave the policemen quite a laugh!


No comments:

Post a Comment