Thursday, May 13, 2010

No Bake Coffee Cheesecake

I found this tutorial on how to make chocolate shells. They fill theirs with pudding but I decided to make a no bake cheesecake instead. Look how cute these are!





The only problem with reading these blogs is that a lot of them will only post the most perfect pictures of the product and not let on to any sort of problems or difficulties. I don't know if I was too impatient to wait for the chocolate to set or if it is really harder than it looks. Anyways, I will not hide my imperfect products so here you go:






No bake Coffee Cheesecake

1/2 cup whipping cream
2 Tbs. of sugar
1 Tbs. instant coffee

8 oz Cream Cheese
1/3 cup sugar
1 Tbs. left over melted chocolate from shells

Add 2 tsp of cream to instant coffee to dissolve. Then whip cream, coffee mixture, and 2 Tbs of sugar. Set aside whipped cream. Mix Cream cheese, 1/3 cup of sugar, and chocolate until smooth. Add whipped cream to cream cheese mixture and mix until smooth. Add to chocolate cups.


1 comment:

  1. These were great folks! I can totally vouch for them! YUMYUM

    ReplyDelete