Thursday, May 20, 2010

Good Deal/Freebie

I follow Southern Savers and so I hear of a lot of good deals around town. The most exciting ones I like to share with you just in case you are not a follower. Two good deals came up recently:

1. This Saturday Old Navy has its flip flops on sale for $1 a pair with a 5 pair limit. I have a friend who works there who said if you want these you have to get there early, like when the store opens early.

Luckily she is getting me 2 pairs since she is working there that morning and since she has a discount they will only be .75/pair!

2. Chickfila is launching a new Spicy Chicken Sandwhich soon and you can sign up to get a free sandwhich at this website. The website says you can sign up for your free sandwhich on Monday, May 24, but some other websites are saying you can sign up on Friday, May 21 (I think you can do this if you are on their email insider list. you can sign up for that on the Chickfila website!)

No comments:

Post a Comment