Thursday, December 2, 2010

Shutterfly is AWESOME

I love Christmas Cards, but who doesn't. We keep all our Christmas cards up all year round we love them so much! We have been making our own family Christmas card since we have been married three years ago and I love sending them to family and friends. I have been on a search for the best photo card designs out there. Shutterfly has some of the best! These are just a few of my favorites...




All of the cards a simple, clean, and fun! That's what I am looking for in a holiday card. But that's not all they have. They have calendars, thank you cards, and other cards. We have made a calendar which turned out great, and this past mother's day we used this card (with our own picture of course). Our moms loved it!


Shutterfly has great customer service. I have never ever had a problem with them shipping my items on time or had any kind of hang up on the website. The website is so easy to navigate and they really have cards, stationary, and gifts for all occassions!

Shutterfly has a great promotion going on this year to spread the news about their awesome holiday cards! They are offering 50 free cards to bloggers who blog about the cards that shutterfly offers. I, of course, jumped on this offer because I love shutterfly!



No comments:

Post a Comment