Monday, December 13, 2010

Birthday Fun

Last week was my birthweek. Yes, I said birthweek. I really think its fun to celebrate for an entire week instead of just one day. I received some really fun presents this year- the cookbook, Artisan Bread in 5 Minutes a Day (I have heard rave reviews on this one!), a silicone baking mat, and a new measuring cup. I guess all these baking items say something about me! I also received birthday flowers from Glen. I LOVE having fresh flowers in the house, and he brought me my favorite, Alstromeria. To top it off, I got some Toms!

We finished the birthday week with a dinner with our good friends Andrew and Elizabeth (Elizabeth's birthday was on the 11th!). We went to Al's Upstairs. It is a little pricey but a good choice for a special occasion! If you ever go there, make sure you get the Lobster Bisque or you will be disappointed that you didn't!

2 comments:

  1. Yes...and if you are one of the birthday girls you get to order it twice in the same meal, bc Al's doesn't make it as an entree...

    ReplyDelete
  2. "Artisan Bread ... " is one of my all-time faves! you will love it!

    ReplyDelete