Friday, December 3, 2010

Friday Confessions: Ketchup

Is it ketchup (like it sounds) or catsup? Anyways, I have always loved ketchup, especially as a kid. I remember eating ketchup with absolutely everything- from steak (because my mom always wanted the cow as dead as it could be and almost burnt) to potato chips (which isn't that weird- they are kin to french fries, aren't they?) and even some "weird" things, like grapes. My sisters and I would play in the back yard in the camper. I guess we were playing house, but anyways they would make me ketchup sandwhiches. Yes, just ketchup between 2 slices of bread. It only fed my addiction. I am proud to say I no longer eat ketchup on steak because I get it cooked medium or on grapes because that is really disgusting, but I will occassionaly eat it with potato chips which I still think is not that out of the ordinary.

Do you eat any weird combinations of food?

2 comments:

  1. Our kids hate tomato products, ketchup included (pronounced "catch-up"). I have no idea why - I like ketchup on the normal things, but my weird ones are breakfast related. Scrambled eggs are better with ketchup, and if that mess gets mixed into the grits, so be it.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Hahaha -- I also like ketchup on potato chips. And on pickles! My favorite weird food combination is pizza dipped in ranch dressing...but ranch is not my dressing of choice for salads. Go figure...

    ReplyDelete