Thursday, December 30, 2010

Capellini Pomodoro & My First Attempt

Last night I had an itch to make capellini pomodoro. Its a dish that I always get when I go to Olive Garden and its probably got to be the most boring dish you could get, but I love it. Its simply angel hair pasta mixed with olive oil, tomatos, garlic, and basil. Thats it. I thought it would go well with our freshly baked artisan bread. I got the cookbook Artisan Bread in 5 minutes a day for my birthday and just got around to making my first loaf. I have by no means mastered it, but I think I am going to love trying all the different kinds of bread (once I get the hang of it).






2 comments:

  1. That looks awesome!I have been looking at different kind of bread cook books but there are SO many of them. Do you suggest this one??

    ReplyDelete