Monday, December 20, 2010

Lentz Family Christmas

This past Saturday Glen and I hosted the Lentz Family Christmas at our house. I know its a week early but it was the only time everyone could get together. We had a non-traditional meal of chicken salad croissants, chicken nuggets, seven layer salad, fruit bowl, chips, rice krispie treats, and cupcakes. The highlight of the day was watching the kids play together. They really love each other. From the time that the kids all arrived to when they left there wasn't even an ounce of quite, especially in our little house. Abby had a blast too, but I think she was ready for everyone to leave by the end. She endured 3 hours of being shot at by toy guns, ran around, and trying to be rode by one of the nephews. At least I know she is great with kids and will be when we have a family!

Whenever I host things I do a terrible job at taking pictures. So this is the only picture I got that day.


No comments:

Post a Comment