Thursday, October 7, 2010

What to pack and some randoms

I haven't been on a vacation this long in who knows how long. I am not sure what to pack or how much. Especially since this is the weather forecast for the next week. Boo.


 I have definitely decided that the following are necesities.

Sour Patch Kids
Real Simple Magazine
Yellow Aviators
Phase 10
Deck of Cards
Fake stick on mustache

O.K. just kidding about the mustache, although we do have them. I found them in one of those gumball machines at the grocery stores. Who sells fake stick on facial hair??? More than that who buys it? Okay, maybe me only because it literally made me laugh for 5 minutes straight and I thought somehow we could incorporate it into our Christmas picture which has to top last years.


Back to the fake mustache...I thought it would be funny to dare Glen to wear it in the airport. He said yes and told me I had to wear mine through customs. I got very excited and then he told me it would be a bad idea to do anything that brings attention to ourselves in an airport. I guess he's right. I certainly don't want to do anything that might keep us from getting to the D.R.

No comments:

Post a Comment