Sunday, October 31, 2010

Halloween

I was so excited about Halloween this year. It's the first Halloween that Glen and I would actually be home since we lived in Columbia. I love dressing up (but I didn't) and I love seeing others dressed up. So here's how our night went.

-get candy ready (days before)
-walk abby so she won't terrify the trick or treaters (afternoon)
-light jack o lanterns (6:00)
-get abby dressed (6:15)
-get 0.50 corn dogs from sonic (6:30)
-wait for trick or treaters (7:00-8:00)
-get one trick or treater (8:05)
-wait
-wait
-maybe a few more trick or treaters
-wait so more

so not much excitement around the Scogin house and I was so sad. We certainly did not get any cute little kids and many of the kids we did get weren't even dressed up and were a little too old to be trick or treating if you asked me. I need to recruit some kids for my neighborhood!

Abby waiting for the trick or treaters...



No comments:

Post a Comment