Friday, October 29, 2010

Friday Confessions: Pet Peeves

In general, I consider Glen and I to be really layed back kind of people. We don't really let things get on our nerves or under our skin. So adjusting to married life the first year wasn't difficult for us. However, I learned that Glen really hates two things bad posture (oops, I have that) and bad breath, understandably. That first year in the apartment Glen learned one of my pet peeves too. Glen would constantly leave a cabinet or drawer in the kitchen open. I have no clue why, but he would open one to get something out and then just leave it open. It would absolutely drive me crazy. After learning of this pet peeve of mine he decided to play a little trick on me. One day I walked into the kitchen and every single cabinet drawer was open. So we laughed about it, and then Glen kicked the habit. Now if I could just learn to sit up straight...


Happy Halloween
(2009)


2 comments:

  1. Ok this is getting weird! Andrew says the same thing about me...with the cabinets...only not that I leave them open, just don't close them ALL the way! I think glen and I might be distant relatives! :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. JP does the same thing!! Leaves em open... yikes. Apparently his pet peeve is that I don't close the shower curtain "all the way"...

    ReplyDelete