Tuesday, October 26, 2010

Chocolate Chip Pumkin Granola Bars

I really hadn't thought about making homemade granola bars before but we eat enough of them that I think it would be worth it to make them homemade. It makes sense though. You know what exactly goes into them and there's no preservatives. I found this recipe the other day and just substituted the cinnamon chips and nuts for chocolate chips. At first bite I wasn't so sure but as soon as I finished the first bar I loved them. The only change I would make it to try to attempt to make them thinnner and with that they would hopefully be a little less chewy. I am going to try to make a bigger batch next time (these didn't last too long), but I still haven't figured out how to wrap and store them individually without using a ton of plastic bags (which I don't want to do). If you like granola bars you should try these!



No comments:

Post a Comment