Wednesday, October 20, 2010

Animales

One of my favorite things to do in the Dominican was wake up and walk down to the beach before breakfast. We always passed the flamingo pond on the way. Flamingo Pond! How fun is that?! They also had a few peacocks running around, but sadly we never saw them with all their feathers out. There were also a few other animals around that week that you could get your picture taken with. I got mine taken with a 5ft yellow snake (I honestly don't know what kind it was) but I didn't buy the picture.




This is an aweful picture but I wanted to get one with the flamingo. My camera fogged up and the flamingo started honking at me so we only got one.


Lastly, there were Tarantulas in the Dominican Republic. These were less like spiders and more like rodents. It was ridiculous. 


No comments:

Post a Comment