Saturday, April 3, 2010

Pollen

I knew it was coming. It always comes. I can feel it even before it comes. It started slowly and then this weekend it decided to make its full debut. It covered everything. even the pets.

If you look closely you can see Cosmo's outline within the pollen.



Here is Cosmo with the porch outlined on him in pollen. You can't tell in this picture but Cosmo no longer has white fur. It's yellow.


Dear Pollen,

Please go away. I don't want yellow pets, and I am tired of sneezing.

Sincerely,

Miriam



1 comment:

  1. Haha, I was totally going to post our own porch pictures! The pollen was INSANE this weekend.

    PS: What're you and Glen up to on Wednesday night? I'm thinking you might have a Bible study.. some friends are going to be in town so we were thinking about going to H&G.. I'll e-mail ya about it!! Happy Easter!!

    ReplyDelete