Tuesday, April 13, 2010

Free Starbucks!


I just found out that this Thursday you can go by starbucks with your own coffee mug and get a FREE brewed coffee! I drink starbucks every morning but there's something about someone else making it for you, expecially when it is FREE. I also have three empty starbucks coffee bags(from the grocery store) on top of my fridge right now. Did you know that you can turn those into starbucks and get a free tall coffee? But still, Thursday I don't have to trade anything and that makes me happy. They are trying to be conscious about the environment and save trees by offering you free coffee in your own mug so that you won't use a paper cup. I am all for it. Bring on the free coffee!

One another note, I ate a FREE chicken sandwhich and drank a FREE lemonade from Chikfila yesterday courtesy of the chikfila calendar and filling out a survey from the last time we visited chikfila. I really love food! Can you tell? Especially FREE food!

1 comment:

  1. Thanks for the heads up! I'll definitely be stopping by the Starbucks in Target on Thursday morning!

    ReplyDelete