Sunday, April 11, 2010

Congrats to Jonathan & Amber!

This weekend Glen & I headed to Greensboro, SC for Jonathan and Amber's wedding! Glen was a groomsman and they asked me to read something during the ceremony. We had a ton of fun- from the rehearsal dinner to the wedding which was a real party! Glen went with all the groomsmen and Jonathan on Saturday morning to the driving range and then headed to the wedding site and I went and helped with some of the last minute preparations. They did all the decorating and details themselves which turned out so cool. Each table at dinner had a different location with pictures from places they had traveled together, and all the plates were different china patterns- I think from thrift stores!

I didn't get too many pictures- seeing as my camera started flashing red as soon as a turned it on and I forgot extra batteries, but here are a few....


Handmade Programs


Right after they were pronounced Husband & Wife!


Me & Glen in our snazzy wedding attire

No comments:

Post a Comment