Friday, April 23, 2010

I read too many blogs

Since I have started blogging (all 2 months ago), I have started reading a lot more. When I began it was just those that I know. Then somehow I stumbled upon a food blog of someone I never knew which led me to more food blogs which somehow led me to craft blogs and one thrifty blog. I enjoy cooking and crafts and therefore I thoroughly enjoy getting new ideas, and I enjoy the side stories that they tell along with their recipes and instructions. I have even caught myself relaying those stories to Glen as if they were our friends. And now I find that I have too many recipes and crafts I would like to attempt and not enough time. Maybe I do only work 25 hrs a week but I coupon, clean, cook, make crafts, and walk the dog too and that takes time. So maybe I should become a professional blog reader....you think they'd pay me for that?

3 comments:

  1. If you figure out how to become a professional blog reader, please let me know! I would be very successful at that. :) I'm a total blog-a-holic.

    ReplyDelete
  2. I TOTALLY do the same thing! The other week I was telling Reggie about Naomi's new haircut, and he's all, "who's Naomi?!" Haha...these are my favs:
    oh joy, oh happy day, a cup of jo, the rockstar diaries, ban.do

    ReplyDelete
  3. uh, yeah, totally my mom and sisters. i have about 10 blogs on my blog reader, but all but one are savings blogs and people i know - and even one of the savings blogs, i know the girl who does it - and the one that's not is pioneer woman, and she's like famous - they're making a movie about her.

    anyway, point being, my mom and sisters talk about people and i have a tendency to ask if it's one of their real friends or one of their imaginary friends. and we're going to a conference this weekend, and they're all very excited because of a number of blog people whom they've never met are going too, and they hope they can meet them.

    ReplyDelete