Tuesday, March 2, 2010

Pet Shenanigans

Lots of people blog about their kids. They post the cute pictures, write about the cute things they did, and update on their progress. Well we don't have kids and so I will post about our pets. No worries I will not be making every post about them as if they are our kids but once in awhile I think its okay and I know you want to hear about what's going on in the lives of Abby and Cosmo!


Every once in awhile we teach Abby a new trick. She knows how to sit, shake, high five, turn around, lay down, and play dead. We are certainly running out of new tricks, so last night I taught her to get into the laundry basket. And then we decided to put her bed in the laundry basket for these cute pictures.
I am not sure she like it...

I don't know why everyone thinks our cat (Cosmo) is a girl....

I guess its the purple ribbon. I really need a little girl to put this on.

No comments:

Post a Comment