Wednesday, March 17, 2010

463 pages later

463. That's how many pages are in The Last Song and that's how many pages I actually read and enjoyed. Yes, it took some discipline, but I thoroughly enjoyed the book. The last 100 pages I actually read in one day. Only because the author finished chapters with such suspense I had to find out what happened next. Am I a book connoisseur? Even a book nerd?- No, but I think I have found a new hobby which means less tv (all 4 channels we have) and more books. Good thing I can get them for free at the library. Anyways, I cannot wait for this movie which premiers March 31. So by my calculations I finished the book with 13 days to spare.

2 comments:

  1. I rekindle my love for reading after I graduated. And I have read so so much, but kinda slacked since work has been crazy. But I might have to get this book to read.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Yay for reading! I remember how much you hated reading in elementary school. And middle school. And high school. :)

    ReplyDelete