Monday, June 27, 2011

oh, the cutlass

I currently drive our oldsmobile cutlass ciera s (when its not in the shop). I feel awesome in it. Yes, maybe you would think it fits a 90 year old, but its been my car since we got married. Okay so I don't feel awesome in it. We just got it free from my parents and it ran. That's all. We have had some problems with it in the past but the last 2 years its been doing good. Friday it shut off on my in Five Points in the middle of an intersection while I was turning left. Great. I was able to turn it off and then start it back up to get it out of the intersection. This happened about 3 more times until I was able to get it pulled off on the side of the road. Usually I don't really mind these situations. I have dealt with them in the past. I don't love breaking down, but I know pretty well how to handle it. This time was a bit different. I was almost 38 weeks pregnant in the sc summer heat. I really thought for a second that I could go into labor while waiting for my car to get towed. Luckily, I didn't, and luckily we have AAA so towing was free. The cutlass is now in the shop and we are waiting to hear the diagnoses. The cutlass couldn't have better timing...

No comments:

Post a Comment