Tuesday, April 5, 2011

26 weeks + less than 3 months work

I am 26 weeks! I feel like I grew a ton last week and now really feel like I am getting more pregnant and less baby bump (if that makes any sense). I have turned in my last day request (June30) and now officially have less than 3 months left at work. It's kind of a weird feeling. I know it will be an adjustment, but I am so excited that I have the opportunity to stay home with Emma Taylor.

We are on our way to decorating Emma Taylor's room and fixing all the freebie stuff that we got so it is ready. Glen started painting her changing table (which was black) white and hopefully will be done this week. I got the art supplies to start painting the art work we are putting on her wall. Hopefully those will turn out well! We will post pictures when we finish.

We are also attempting to plan our last weekend getaway/vacation before Emma Taylor comes. Hopefully all the details will work out, and we will have a relaxing weekend at the beach. If not, a day trip will have to do.


1 comment: