Monday, April 11, 2011

Goodbye Table

We officially have no table. We technically sold it last weekend, but it wasn't picked up until this past Saturday. I am sad that we no longer have it. We put a lot of work into it and it was sad to see it go. We did however get a ton of positive feedback about it. I was overwhelmed by the response from the blog, facebook, and Craig's List. It kinda makes me feel that all that effort was worth it.

So now we have a sadly empty dining room. I guess that's motivation to get working on the new table.

To add to our furniture fixing up projects- we now also have a new-to-us glider we got from a yard sale this weekend. I need to replace the cushions, and Glen is thinking about sanding it down and staining it to match the crib. We have a lot to do in the next 3 months!

No comments:

Post a Comment