Friday, April 1, 2011

Table for sale

A few weeks ago we went to His House because I had seen a glider that was in really good shape the week before. Well, the glider was already gone, but we came home with a table. It was only $20, and it needs some work. However, its style matches our chairs and coffee table in the living room area and we plan to stain it (not paint it, like our current table). I think it will be more convenient and easier to care for. As of right now every time we have kids over I am scared that they will scratch or mess up the table. I love our table now and we put so much work into restoring it (its another His House rescue), but I hope someone else will enjoy it as much as we have. I am officially listing it on Craig's List today!





1 comment:

  1. How much are you selling it for? Please let me know. I guess it seats 6?? Maybe email me?!
    My email is: Pauline at tinkertoys dot net

    ReplyDelete