Monday, June 14, 2010

Thrifting

This past weekend I went to a Jr. High girls sleepover. I have to admit. I no longer feel like a teenager...at all. I was totally wiped after that night. I need more than 4 hours of sleep. We got up Saturday morning (me at 6:30 because I am now an adult and get up every other day at that time and can't seem to sleep in), ate pancakes, and headed out to the thrift stores. We were on a search for some crazy dresses for an event at the jr high camp (the Edge) coming up soon. We hit three stores and I am proud to say that I not only found a crazy dress but also had some really good finds too! 6 shirts and 1 pair of athletic pants for $5. This is due to the goodwill clearance center where the clothes are not individually priced, you weigh them. $1.19/lb!

Here is my dress. Normally I wouldn't post this picture because it really makes me look 4 ft wide, but trust me its the dress. I mean, who would think this was flattering???



Cosmo is trying to steal my thunder...

No comments:

Post a Comment