Tuesday, June 29, 2010

Ninja

I found a new favorite game...to play with students that is. We used to sit around and play cards. Then we played hand slaps and somewhere in between we would play big booty (no worries this is not anything bad- I'll explain it to you if you do not know what I am talking about). Needless to say I have loved all of them. I am such a game person. This past week I was introduced to a new game named Ninja, and I LOVE it! It involves focus, quickness, and some planning. I wouldn't say that I am a ninja master, but I might aspire to be such.  

3 comments:

  1. I had a HUGE problem with this game towards the end of the school year. Students would try and be sneaky and play it while sitting in their desks, which is basically impossible. Especially if your teacher helped with the youth group at church and knows exactly what you're trying to do.

    ReplyDelete
  2. I feel like this would become one of my new favorite games ever!!! I need to be around ppl that will play it with me. Did you ever play bunny bunny with us?!

    ReplyDelete