Wednesday, February 17, 2010

Homemade Buffalo Chicken Pizza

About a month or so ago I attempted to make homemade cinnamon rolls- from scratch. Well, they did not turn out at all. They were actually a huge disaster. Since I had some yeast left which I was determined to use, I decided to try homemade pizza. Plus I got some advise from my sister-in-law who makes the best bread, cinnamon rolls, ect. (thanks Hannah!). Here is the Parmesan Pizza Dough:

This is after it actually rose (that was the problem with the failed cinnamon rolls).
Glen got home just in time to help decorate the pizza.


Before cooking...


Finish product! It tasted great!








2 comments:

  1. You should try using whole wheat flour or I like to mix it 1/2 and 1/2 with the white. Great job!

    ReplyDelete
  2. i think the best part of the post is how you call it "decorating" the pizza. makes it sound even more fun! yay for blogging! i still haven't branched out to start one yet... -steph caldwell

    ReplyDelete