Saturday, February 13, 2010

Glen and I



I like reading blogs. So I thought maybe I would enjoy writing one too. I haven't yet because I know so many people who write very witty and entertaining things or people who have children and who wouldn't want to look at a blog of very cute children. Well I am not witty and we don't have any children nor plan to have any soon but would like to share what (whatever little it may be) is going on in our lives. So here is an introduction to who WE are!

My name is Miriam. I started dating a boy named Glen in highschool. He went to college and two years later I followed him. Here is a pic of us from a few years back...




Glen graduated from USC and we got married, and here we are now(a little more mature?):


My plan: to document our lives in this blog...or at least part of our lives and not the boring things.








1 comment: