Tuesday, February 28, 2012

from sandy's house: the ugly monkey


i am not sure if this a parenting tip or trick? while i was at my mom's house last week my sister reminisced about this monkey. my mom would keep it in her makeup drawer (where it still lives today). whenever she was putting on makeup she would let us take the monkey out and play with it. once she was finished putting on her makeup the monkey would have to go back in the drawer because it was my mom's toy. it kept us occupied while she got ready and kept us from interupting her. no one would think that the ugly monkey would be so coveted, but i guess its part of our sinful nature to want what we can't have.

1 comment:

  1. Funny! I let Alina play with a couple of things only while I do my make-up, it does help.

    ReplyDelete