Tuesday, February 28, 2012

accomplished: pinterest

my "rule" for myself when joining pinterest was to only pin things that i truly had intended to make or do. i have only accomplished one pin so far which was these pumpkin oatmeal muffins. they were very tasty and filling by the way. i have way more pinned though so i am trying to start accomplishing some of them. i am actually headed out today to get some fabric for some pinterest inspired baby skirts and dresses.

so i decided to make a separate "Accomplished" board to help keep me accountable. anyone else have this problem? how do you keep up with your pins?

2 comments:

  1. For me this can be trouble with recipes...I try to go through and print out the recipes every so often so that I will actually try making them. Sometimes when I print out a recipe and read it I realize I don't want to make it after all, so then I try to remember to go back & delete it...but sometimes I forget.

    ReplyDelete
  2. hmm i like your idea of an "accomplished" board. i might steal it =)

    ReplyDelete