Sunday, January 9, 2011

A little CVS excitement...

I was super excited about the CVS ad for this week! Since I have given up caffeine my drink choices have been limited. Even though before I was pregnant I pretty much stuck to just coffee and water, now that I can't have certain things makes me want them even more. This is what I got this week...all for $4!

16 Izzes (this will last me awhile)
8 Starbucks Frappaccinos (I might have a sip when Glen drinks these)
2 packs of Altoids

P.S. I also left CVS with 10 ECBs. A pretty good week if I do say so myself.

2 comments:

  1. That is pretty awesome:) I have not tried Izzes yet. Which one do you recommend???

    ReplyDelete
  2. @ Pauline
    My favorite are green apple, lime, and ginger but CVS only had clementine and blackberry which are both still good!

    ReplyDelete