Wednesday, January 5, 2011

Back to the old grind

I am officially back to work after having a 2 weeks off. My break was good. I got last minute Christmas shopping done, went on lunch dates with Glen, celebrated a stress free Christmas and New Years, bought new flooring, and laid around watching Heroes. I am glad to be back, glad to have a routine, glad to be making money again.

Also, today I woke up feeling like myself. After I found out I was pregnant I wondered if I would feel like myself again before this baby was born. I was doubtful, but it happened (at least today). Maybe this means I will get my dinner time appetite back or that I won't be going to bed regularly at 9:00. Welcome 2011. You've been good to me so far!

1 comment:

  1. Let me know if it lasts, I'm still hoping:) But its all worth it, I promise!

    ReplyDelete