we started our room redo way back in january of 2012 in hopes of finishing by the end of 2012. well we aren't finished. i blame it on the Professional Engineering test that glen took this fall or maybe laziness. however we are still trecking away. here is our original list...
1. paint room and bedframe (done)
2. new bedspread (done)
3. sew some new pillows for the bed (i got a new cover for my body pillow that matches our decor...so semi-done)
4. get artwork to hang above bed
5. build a side table (done...see below)
6. replace chest of drawers (done)
7. replace lamp (done...see below)
8. possibly replace/make bedframe (done...found at habitat for humanity restore)
9. *new* replace hamper
we are so close to done. i haven't found a hamper that 1. looks nice and 2. doesn't cost a bundle. so if you have any suggestions for that please let me know. i have lots of ideas for artwork over the bed (all diy). however, none of it has come to fruition.
table- built and painted by glen
lamp and shade- from ikea