Tuesday, July 5, 2011

weekend recap

We have been busy. So here's our weekend recap (without pictures- I am sure that will change soon with Emma Taylor!).

Friday- we bought a car! and we grilled ribs to celebrate.

Saturday- we did chores, rested, took Abby on her first new car ride (we stuck her in the back and we're not sure how much she liked it), walked on the canal/river walk.

Sunday- church and 4th of July party at our neighbors. We also discovered Cosmo's fear of fireworks.

Monday- 4th of July celebration with our good friends Andrew & Elizabeth and their families which included some amazing ribs, chicken, peach cobbler, blackberry cobbler, and peach ice cream!

Today (Tuesday) is officially my first day off without Glen. I am glad to have some time off before Emma Taylor comes, and I hope that I will truly be able to rest and relax.

No comments:

Post a Comment