Wednesday, December 28, 2011

rice cereal

we started emma taylor on real food...well rice cereal...right after we got back from augusta. i was planning on waiting a few more weeks (closer to when she turns 6 months), but she is a hungry little girl. she did great the first time. she wasn't super successful at getting the food to stay in her mouth, but i can't blame her... she has never done this whole eating thing before. she seemed to like it a lot. we will see what she thinks when we give her not so tasteless veggies and fruit in the next couple of weeks.


{getting ready}


{slurping}


{messy girl}


{playing}

1 comment:

  1. That is SO fun!!! I love starting foods with them! And I am just planning on bringing E.T's gift with me to the Bible study. Hope that is okay...I can't ever seem to have it with me when I drive by your neighborhood!

    ReplyDelete